Calogero Dolce, son of Filippo Dolce and Rosalina Nasca, was born on December 31, 1887, at Montemaggiore Belsito, Sicily. He married Pietrina Tripi, daughter of Angelo Tripi and Carmelita Nasca, in 1920. Calogero died on September 17, 1980, at his home, 510 West Ninth Street, Hallandale, Broward County, Florida, at age 92. His body was interred at Riverside Cemetery at Painesville, Lake County, Ohio.
Calogero Dolce immigrated to the United States on October 7, 1902, at age 14, travelling to Brooklyn, King County, New York. He was joining a cousin in New York. He became a citizen of the United States on July 1, 1914. Calegero resided at 601 East State Street, Painesville, Lake County, Ohio, when he was naturalized.
Calogero registered for the military draft for World War One on June 5, 1917, living at 601 North State Street, Painesville, Lake County, Ohio. He was employed by Martin Kohankie Nursey.
Charles Dolce, and his wife, Pietrina, owned and operated Service Star Market at the corner of Jackon Street and St. Clair Street in Painesville from 1920 to 1959. They moved to Hallandale, Florida, in 1959.
The children of Calogero Dolce and Pietrina Tripi were as follows:
1. Phillip Dolce was born on July 21, 1921, at Ohio. Phillip died on September 6, 1959, at age 38. His body was interred at Riverside Cemetery at Painesville, Lake County, Ohio.
2. Rosina J. Dolce was born on April 16, 1924, at Painesville, Lake County, Ohio. Rosina died on May 30, 1928, at 336 Owego Street, Painesville, Lake County, Ohio, at age 4, because of intestinal influenza and pneumonia. Her body was interred at St. Mary Cemetery at Painesville Township, Lake County, Ohio.
3. Carmella Dolce was born in 1928, at Ohio.
4. Madalyn Dolce was born about 1932, at Ohio.
5. A. Charles Dolce was born about 1935, at Ohio.
6. David Dolce was born about 1938, at Ohio.