Caterina Carbone and her husband, Mariano DiLisio, first appear in Fairport Harbor, Ohio, in 1918. In America, Caterina Carbone was known as Catherine Delisio.
Caterina Carbone daughter of Pasquale Carbone, was born on December 14, 1888, at Roccacasale, Italy. She married Mariano DiLisio about 1911 at Ambridge, Beaver County, Pennsylvania. Caterina died on June 19, 1956 at 419 Seventh Street, Fairport Harbor, Lake County, Ohio, at age 67, of a heart attack. Her body was interred at Riverside Cemetery at Painesville, Lake County, Ohio.
Caterina Carbone, age 21, immigrated to the United States on July 7, 1910, travelling to Ambridge, Pennsylvania, joining her father, Pasquale Carbone.
Caterina Delisio became a citizen of the United States on June 20, 1927. She resided at 419 Seventh Street, Fairport Harbor, Lake County, Ohio, when she was Naturalized.
The children of Mariano DiLisio and Caterina Carbone were as follows:
1. Patsy Delisio was born on November 19, 1913, at Ambridge, Beaver County, Pennsylvania. He married Christina Notte, daughter of Michele Notte and Filomena Zappitelli. Patsy died on July 7, 1979, at Boise, Idaho, at age 65. His body was interred at Terrace Lawn Cemetery at Boise, Idaho. Patsy was a Painesville resident for 34 years, he relocated to Boise in 1970.
2. Edith Delisio was born on July 2, 1915, at Pennsylvania. Edith died on April 9, 1992, at age 76.
3. Jean Delisio was born on May 20, 1917, at Ohio.
4. Albert Delisio was born on May 1, 1919, at Ohio. Albert died on September 24, 1990, at age 71.
6. Mariano Delisio was born in June, 1939, at Ohio.